Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do You See What I See?

The sun! The sun! It has literally been a few weeks since we have seen the sun here....we have had above normal rain and snow and I have never been so glad to see the sun! It is still a muddy mess, especially around the barn and the turn out paddocks, and it will takes weeks to dry out, LOL. I snapped this picture of Woody laying by the window soaking it in this afternoon....




Well, since the water hose has thawed out from the last couple days, I'm off to clean and refill water troughs with fresh water for everyone.....hopefully, I'll be back in a few days with something to talk about other than the weather!


~~~~DEANNA~~~~

3 comments:

  1. I am very jealous of your sun. We haven't seen it for so long, I am wondering if we still have the sun in West Virginia. Woody looks pretty comfy on his quilt relaxing in the sun! Lucky Dog!...debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavens, would you like some of ours?

    We haven't seen rain in over 4 months but we are in Summer I suppose ; )

    ReplyDelete