Monday, August 31, 2009

Well, we have a new family member.....


Meet Reuben, our new kitten. We needed another kitten like a hole in the head, but under the circumstances, I just couldn't help myself. As I was coming out of the grocery store, this man was sitting with a crate on the back of his truck with a momma cat and 4 kittens inside. They looked pitiful, the mama cat was very thin, and the kittens didn't look much better. He said they were 7 weeks old, but no way~~they MAY have been 5 weeks old. And worst of all, he was trying to feed them the BIG CHUNK nasty dog food! So, I picked out this little guy~~mainly because he is a great match to my other cat, Rico. Brought him home, and he ate nearly a whole can of cat food, he was starved to death. He is doing great now, he has been wormed, and I will start him on his shots next week. He has gained nearly a pound in the two weeks I have had him.

1 comment:

  1. I like the name Reuben alot better than "FRANKIE". He looks alot healthier now.

    ReplyDelete