Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nothin' new going on, just some pictures...

Well, there's really nothing new and exciting to write about, so I just thought I would post some pics I took yesterday while outside doing the chores. The weather has been really warm, and the dogs have  enjoyed getting outside more and playing (between the downpours).......

Greta doing her favorite thing...finding a stick to chew on.........






Ralphie on top of the barn looking down at me.........







Gunner in the paddock up by the barn recovering from his leg injury....notice the lovely muddy coat, we have had lots of rain the past few days.... : -(





Gunner getting up close and personal..................




And of course, it rained nearly all day here, so I caught Greta looking out the window watching it rain...she will do this for hours when it is raining........



And of course Ruby Jane...taking it nap, cause there was nothing else to do today.... ( I know, I know, she is a little chubby....we are working on that.......)




That's about it, I'll be back later with more of nothing to write about, LOL.......



1 comment:

  1. LOve the pictures... the rain brought in cold air, I was not ready for the coldto come back. I just love your blog, my youngest is very into horses (we don't have any) she just loves to come look around.

    ReplyDelete