Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do You Think I Should Stop For Awhile???

As many of you know, I am a coupon fanatic...I love a good deal, and I use coupons religiously. I can't pass up an item if I can get it for pennies, or best of all FREE!! Here are some pictures of my stockpile room....some people may think this is crazy...but I get A LOT of free items, and I pass them on to my son and daughter. It helps them out with their household expenses, and they really appreciate that I can give them items out of my stockpile (or at least I hope they do, it's alot of work....LOL.) This is not all of it....I have alot of smaller items such as toothpaste, deodorant, etc. in storage totes. And, if we were to be faced with a natural disaster, or some other crisis, and couldn't leave the house or buy items, we would be set for a loooong time!  Believe it or not, this is nowhere near what I usually have, I have cut back A LOT on buying in the last 4 or 5 months........

This is my health and beauty shelf, shampoos, kleenex, razors, lotions, soap, body washes, etc......




This is my household items shelf, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaners, candles, air fresheners, etc....




And, this is my food shelf..............




Almost all these items were purchased either with coupons, or they were marked down on clearance, or I sent in and got a rebate on the item. Since I have such a good stockpile, it puts me into a position where i almost NEVER buy an item at regular price, especially with the health and beauty items and household items, they will keep almost indefinately. And, this hobby is very fun.....I love going shopping and seeing what all I can get for very little money! So, do you think I should stop........Naaaahhhhh....not a chance!!

3 comments:

  1. Why would you stop??!?!?? I think that being able to do this is GREAT! I wish I was capable of getting such items for pennies! My hat's off to you for that! Although, with my small house, I think I would run out of space! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could figure out how to use coupons like that, and I would totally fill rooms with stuff, never stop when stuffs free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you are really stocked up! and all couponds! I rarly use them. Not sure why. just don't. I do admire you for being so diligent in your shopping. You should get a prize!!...debbie

    ReplyDelete